Embassy Document Legalization Services FAQ Girl

This frequently asked questions section covers all embassy document legalization service related questions that you may have about hiring Apostille Texas to rush legalize and attest documents at any foreign embassy or consulate office in Washington D.C.

If the country you’re submitting and presenting documents to is not a current member of the 1961 Hague Convention.

You will need to go through that countries U.S embassy or consulate or consular office to legalize the documents but first you will need to get your documents authenticated at the state, federal, or both the state/federal levels before any foreign embassy or consulate office will accept your documents.