Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

A legal document that gives someone authority to manage your financial affairs if you become incapacitated. the person you name to represent you is usually called your agent or attorney-in-fact.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.