How do I obtain an apostille or
authentication on my college
transcripts or college degree?

Follow one of these two options to apostille or authenticate university records:

Notarization of your original college transcripts or college degree would require you to have a college registrar or admin official properly sign them in the presence of a Texas notary public.

Notarization of a photocopy of any college records would require the owner (you) of the original document to sign a personal affidavit (we can provide you with this document), in the presence of a Texas notary public.

In either case, the Texas notary public must complete the appropriate notarial certificate acknowledging the date the signer appeared before them.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.