Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Individual Retirement Account (IRA)

ABC Blocks

A standardized form that a lender files with a state agency (usually a secretary of state) to secure an interest in personal property that the borrower used as collateral for a loan. also called a ucc-1 form.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.