Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Surviving Spouse’S Trust

ABC Blocks

An english attorney who may perform all legal services except appear in court. under the british system, the litigator or trial attorney takes special training in trial work and is called a “barrister.” occasionally a solicitor becomes a barrister, which is called “taking the silk.” in the united states and canada attorneys are referred to interchangeably as solicitors or barristers.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.