Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Subpoena Duces Tecum

ABC Blocks

The person who creates a trust by a written trust declaration, called a “trustor” in many (particularly western) states and sometimes referred to as the “donor.” the settlor usually transfers the original assets into the trust.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.