Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

Gradual change of water line on real property which gives the owner more dry land.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.