Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Revocable Living Trust

ABC Blocks

A foot soldier of the real estate business who shows houses and does most of the other nitty-gritty tasks associated with selling real estate. an agent must have a state license and be supervised, in most u.s. states by someone called a real estate “broker” (or, if the agent is already referred to as a broker in his or her state, by a “managing broker”). most agents are completely dependent upon commissions from sellers for their income.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.