Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

Referring to discussions or hearings held in the judge’s office, called his chambers. it is also called “in camera.”

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.