Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

A tenant who continues to occupy a residence after the term of the lease or rental agreement has expired, and without the consent of the landlord. to get rid of a holdover tenant, the landlord must give the tenant a notice to quit (get out). if the tenant does not leave, the landlord must go to court and file an unlawful detainer (eviction) lawsuit.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.