Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

In Absentia

ABC Blocks

A type of insurance, found for example in homeowners’ and business policies, that protects against physical damage to the property caused by unexpected and sudden events such as fires, storms, and vandalism.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.