Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Express Warranty

ABC Blocks

A person or entity holding documents and funds in a transfer of real property, acting for both parties pursuant to instructions. typically the agent is a person (commonly an attorney), escrow company or title company, depending on local practice.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.