Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Duty of Care

ABC Blocks

An agreement made by a divorcing couple regarding the division of property, custody and visitation of the children, child support, and alimony. the agreement must be put in writing, signed by the parties, and accepted by the court. (see also: marital settlement agreement)

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.