How do I apostille a
divorce decree in Texas?

If you already have an original Texas divorce decree that was issued less than 25 years ago all you have to do is mail or drop off at our Austin, TX office your divorce decree along with our expedited Texas apostille order form and a prepaid return FedEx or UPS shipping label/envelope so we can mail all your documents back to you.

If you don’t have an original Texas divorce decree yet (or it was issued over 25 years ago) you will need to order a new one from the Texas county where the divorce event happened.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.