Can I use a notary from another state
or country to notarize my documents?

Yes and no.

No, you can only use a Texas notary public to notarize non-recordable documents that you want to receive a Texas apostille or authentication certificate on.

Yes, if you’re going to hire us to only do your federal level (U.S Department of State) or international level (U.S foreign embassies) document filing because you can get your state-level documents authenticated in any U.S state, not just Texas.

We only apostille and authenticate documents for the State of Texas at the state level and all fifty states at the federal and international levels.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.