I currently live outside the U.S
can you help me apostille or
legalize documents in the U.S?

Yes, but it all depends on what type of documents you need apostilled, authenticated, or legalized and from what U.S state your documents originated from.

We only apostille and authenticate documents at the state level for Texas so if your documents originated in any of the forty-nine other states and they’re for a Hague Convention member country we couldn’t help you.

If however, your documents are going to a non-Hague Convention member country we can help rush file your documents after you get the state-level authentication certificate at the U.S Department of State in Washington D.C to receive the needed federal authentication certificate and then file that at your country of origin’s U.S foreign embassy also in Washington D.C.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.