How do I get a copy of my
identification or a verification
document apostilled or authenticated?

If you need a photocopy of your passport, passport card, driver’s license, military ID card, state identification card, permanent resident card, visa, bank statements, texas return statements, credit card statements, utility bills, apartment lease agreement, social security card, social security benefits letter, or phone bill apostilled or authenticated you must make and sign a sworn written statement in front of a Texas notary public.

You can highlight then copy and paste this exact certified copy affidavit statement verbiage (see below) onto a Microsoft Word document and along with a copy of your identification or document you can go get it notarized by any Texas public notary.

Once you’ve signed and got this certified copy affidavit notarized and made a color photocopy of your identification or verification document you can mail it or drop it off at our office so we can rush apostille or authenticate it with the Texas Secretary of State within hours.

Download PDF


                                                                                     Certified Copy Affidavit


On this ________ day of ______________________ , 20____,
I _________________________________ (print document holder name)
swear and attest that the attached document is a true, correct, and unaltered copy of my original ____________________________________ (name of your document), to which I am the documents custodian, named therein; and that I presented the original of the attached document (s) to the undersigned notary public as satisfactory evidence.


(document holder signature)


State of Texas

County of ______________________

Sworn to and subscribed before me on the _______ day of _____________________________, 20____,
by ___________________________________ (print document holder name).


(notary public signature)



Was This FAQ Helpful?

4 out of 4 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.