Will the U.S Department of State
accept documents in non-English


The U.S Department of State will only accept legal documents presented to them in the English language.

The only exception to this rule is if you also attach a translated version copy to your original document that has also been properly notarized by a U.S notary public.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.