Where can I get federal
documents apostilled?

There is only one place and one location where any person, business, or company can get a federal apostille certificate or federal authentication certificate issued on a document and that is at the United States Department of State in Washington D.C.

State-level departments of state offices and consulates/embassies do not and cannot issue federal apostilles only the U.S Department of State office can legally issue those.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.