Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

Overdue alimony or child support payments. child support arrearages can’t be discharged in bankruptcy, and courts usually will not retroactively cancel them. a spouse or parent who falls on tough times and is unable to make payments should request a temporary modification of the payments before the arrearages build up.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.