Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

The official name used in immigration law for a green card, indicating that the holder has u.s. permanent residence.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.