How do I obtain an apostille or
authentication on my high
school transcripts or diploma?

Follow one of these two options to apostille high school records (follow the exact same process for middle and elementary school records):

Notarization of your original high school transcripts or high school diploma would require you to have a high school registrar or admin official properly sign your high school records in the presence of a Texas notary public.

Notarization of a photocopy of any high school record would require the owner (you) of the original document to sign a certified copy affidavit (we provide you with this document so click on the links above), in the presence of a Texas notary public.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.