How do I know if I need an apostille
or authentication of my documents
for a certain country?

You actually don’t need to know.

The Texas Secretary of State and the United States Department of State international databases will tell them instantly if your documents need either an apostille certificate issued (the country is a member of The Hague Convention Treaty) or an authentication certificate issued (the country is not a member of The Hague Convention Treaty) based on what country you need to present, file, and send your documents to.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.