Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Unbundled Legal Services

ABC Blocks

A special needs trust funded exclusively with property given by people other than the beneficiary. compare: self-settled trust

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.