Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books


ABC Blocks

The person or institution who takes over the management of living trust property when the original trustee has died or become incapacitated.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.