Cartoon Guy Holding Stack Of Books

Liability Insurance Coverage

ABC Blocks

The degree awarded to a law school graduate in the united states. also called a doctor of jurisprudence.

Was This Term Helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main Glossary page.