Where can I download the
Chinese Embassy legalization
application form?

Here’s a link below to download the China Embassy legalization application form that you will need to complete. You will also need to email or mail us a photocopy of a valid passport which is required to submit your legal documents to the Chinese Embassy in Washington D.C.


Was This FAQ Helpful?

8 out of 8 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.